Fasting is the natural and multi benefited habit, there is very much Importance and Benefits of Fasting in our life. The term Fasting means complete abstinence from food, meal, for a short or long time period or moments for a targeted reasons. Term Fasting is derived from the old English, ‘feastan’ which means to fast, observe, be strict for food.
Fasting is nature’s oldest, most highly effective and free of cost method of treating various diseases, for healthy life, smart life and pleasant life. The trend and practice of fasting is one of the most ancient customs in the various religions like Islam, Christianity, Hindu, Jews and few rest. Importance and Benefits of Fasting in our life is also highlighted and recommended by Medical science and latest research.
Medical research found that cause of various common and major diseases is the excessive food, poisonous matter in the body which results from overeating and ignoring of fasting.
Nowdays, every 9 persons out of 10 eat too much and do sitting jobs which do not permit sufficient and proper exercise for digestion and utilization of that eaten large quantity of food. This excessive food overburdens the digestive and assimilative organs and obstruct up the system with impurities or poisons.
List of Importance and Benefits of Fasting in Our Life:
There are several Importance and Benefits of Fasting in our life, read below important:
- Like During a long fast, our body feeds upon its reserves or eaten food and water. Being deprived of needed nutrients, particularly of protein and fats, it will burn and digest its own tissues by the process of autolysis or self-digestion.
- During fasting, our body will first decompose and burn those tissues and cells which are weak, poor, diseased, damaged, aged or dead.
- The essential tissues and vital organs, the glands, the nervous system and the brain are not damaged, effected or digested in fasting.
- During fasting, the process of building of new and healthy cells are fastly speeded up by the amino acids which released from the diseased cells.
- The capacity and fitness of the eliminative organs, that are, lungs, liver, kidneys and the skin is greatly increased as they are relieved of the usual burden of digesting extra food and eliminating the resultant wastes.
- Fasting provide a physiological rest to the digestive, assimilative and protective organs of our body, and the resultant, the digestion of food and the utilisation of nutrients is greatly improved after fasting.
Disadvantages of Over Eating and Ignoring Fasting:
• Digestion process and elimination become slow and the functional activity of the whole digestion system gets deranged.
• The onset of disease is merely the process of ridding the system of these impurities.
• Every disease except few can be get control by only one remedy, that is just doing the opposite of what causes that diseases, that is, by reducing the food intake or fasting.
Best Duration for Fasting to Get Excellent Result:
- The duration of the fasting depends upon the age of the person / patient, the nature of the disease and the amount and type of drugs previously used.
- The fasting duration is very much important, because too long time fasting can be dangerous and if undertaken without your doctor or competent professional guidance.
- It is, so best advised that undertake a series of short step by step fasting of two to three days and slowly, slowly increase the time period each succeeding fasting by a day and keep it up.
- This will enable the chronically sick body to gradually and slowly slowly eliminate toxic waste matter without seriously affecting the natural functioning of the body.
Medically Advantages, Importance and Benefits of Fasting in Our Life:
- Fasting is very much beneficial and effective in practically all kinds of stomach and intestinal disorders, abnormal functioning and in serious conditions of the kidneys and liver.
- Fasting is a miracle cure for eczema and other skin diseases and Fasting offers the only hope of permanent cure in many cases and conditions diseases.
- The various types nervous disorders also respond adequately to this mode of treatment mean through Fasting.
Best Methods of Fasting:
- There are various best methods of fasting are, like the most safest & effective method of fasting is juice fasting.
Second oldest method of fasting is pure water.
- But latest medical research and prominent authorities on fasting today agreed on juice fasting method, this method is far superior to a water fast. According to Dr. Rangar Berg, the world leading famous authority on nutrition, “During fasting the body burns up and excretes huge amounts of accumulated wastes. We can help this cleansing process by drinking alkaline juice instead of water while fasting … Elimination of uric acid and other inorganic acids will be accelerated. And sugars in juices will strengthen the heart … juice fasting is, therefore, the best form of fasting.”
- Vitamins, minerals, enzymes and trace elements in raw and fresh vegetable and fruit juices are highly beneficial and useful in normalizing all the body processes.
- Fresh Juices and vegetables supply essential elements for the body’s own healing activity and cell regeneration process and thus speeding the recovery.
- Keep in mind that all juices should be prepared from fresh fruit immediately before drinking. Canned or frozen juices must be avoid to use.
Best Rules & Methods for Breaking of Fasting:
The success of the fasting depends mostly on it is broken or breaking method we use. Breaking fasting is the most important phase.
The main rules for breaking the fast are :
- Do not overeat.
- Eat slowly and chew your food properly.
- Change normal diet gradually after few days.
- Use soft food for breaking fast like Juices, Fruits, there will be no discomfort or damage.
Hope this article will be very much beneficial for you and for your family. Please share it with your friends, family members and relatives, so they can also enjoy a happy and healthy life.