Today in this post we are sharing a detailed review of Top 5 Best Gas Grills Under 150 USD in 2020 to buy right now. So if you are a delicious food lover like BBQ and Grilled Steaks and love to do outdoor cooking then this post will be beneficial for you in terms of money-saving because. As we all are moving towards big festivals, grand occasions, ceremonies, parties, and other events then we all need budget-friendly gas grills for the kitchen at home. We all welcome guests at our home someday and what is the best food than serving delicious mouth-watering grilled foods? It’s not necessary to buy an expensive gas grill every time, you can buy some cheap and reliable gas grills as well from online stores and that’s why we have shortlisted below the top five best gas grills under $150 to make your outdoor cooking perfect and simple.
List of Best Gas Grills Under 150 USD
Following shortlisted gas grills, home gadgets are mostly compact and portable so that every user can install it in a small area and limited space at house or apartments. All are inexpensive gas grills but deliver healthier, hygienic and environment-friendly features and functions to users.
There are some users around the world who love to use charcoal grills but there are those as well who prefer gas grills for more quality that is superior, dynamic performance and high durability. So here we are presenting you the top 5 best gas grills under 150 to enjoy outdoor cooking with family and friends.
1. Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill – Check Price
2. Royal Gourmet PD1300 Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill Griddle – Check Price
3. Cuisinart CGG-501 Gourmet Gas Griddle, Two-Burner – Check Price
4. Blackstone Table Top Grill – Check Price
5. Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner – Check Price
The Best Gas Grills Under 150 Reviews
There are many cheap gas grills available in offline and online stores and people do buy the best gas grills under 150 after checking the positive reviews on all those eStores. This is why we did our homework and researched before writing this post. So here you will find the top best gas grills under 150 reviews given by some genuine buyers online.
1. Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill – Best Gas Grill Under 150
This compact gasoline grill is reliable, portable and cheaper than other gas grills available in the market in this category. With 145 square inch grilling covered area, it can cook food up to 6 to 8 burgers, delicious steaks, 7 to 9 chicken breasts, 3 to 4 pounds of fish and other food.
It offers a twist start ignition for user-friendly lighting. This best gas grill under 150 is great for limited space, small decks and compact patios or any place less area.
The gas grill compact size makes it the great choice to take it any place you want to be it fishing, hiking, beach, RVs, park, and boats.
In terms of power capacity, the gasoline grill stainless steel burner is most powerful with BTU: 5500. The porcelain-enameled grate circulates the heat equally for ideal grilling.
Cuisinart CGG-180T gasoline grill has folding Aluminum legs and briefcase-style carrying handgrip for easy rotation when on the go.
You can select your desired color because this best gas grill under 150 comes in different colors.
- 3-year warranty
- Built-in handle for carrying
- Reliable stainless steel
- Easy Storage
- Foldable Legs
- Locking Lid to make it more secure
- Portable for a movement
- The removable grate is dishwasher safe
- Very lightweight at 13.5 pounds
- No warming rack
- The drip Plan is small
2. Royal Gourmet PD1300 Portable 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill Griddle – Best Gas Grill Under 150
It has 3 separately controlled burners with BTU 9,000 each, up to BTU 27,000 cooking power.
It has a porcelain enamel griddle top of 24.1” L x 13.5” W, 325.9 sq.in. And it’s quite easy to clean and wash by the tissue, paper towel, and hot soapy water.
It has quite a durable and reliable control panel, which is made of stainless steel with a piezo ignition system.
It features side grease cup to collect oil and other liquid while cooking food, and for easy cleaning.
It offers tabletop LP gas griddle for camping, the regulator for 20 lb. tank, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
- Reliable stainless steel control panel
- Large grease cup collection
- Portable to move any place
- Powerful 3 separate burners with 9000 BTU each
- Quick start ignition
- Easy to clean
- The grease tray needs a better coating
- Needs time to understand
3. Cuisinart CGG-501 Gourmet Gas Griddle, Two-Burner – Best Gas Grill Under 150
It offers a cooking surface of 285 square inches for delicious food cooking.
This has powerful 2 burners that combine to produce BTU 20,000.
It also features heat control capacity and twists to start ignition.
It has a cold-rolled steel surface and extra-thick surface for easy cooking.
This features a built-in hose made for 20lb LP tanks.
- Mighty independent burners combined producing up to BTU: 20000
- Ideal for patios, decks, balconies, and RVs
- Compact and reliable for storage
- Portable to grill any place
- Functions just like offering high performance as a restaurant griddle
- The cooking surface is large enough for cooking
- The burner knobs at some stage may malfunction
4. Blackstone Table Top Grill – 22 Inch Portable Gas Griddle – Best Gas Grill Under 150
With its cooking surface of 330 sq. inches, this compact gasoline grill makes it quite easy to cook a quick, full meal anywhere you are without the issue of setting up a full-sized grill.
It has 2 independently controlled H burners that make for a flexible cooking surface where you can easily cook delicious foods at once and not burn anything! It also features the option to keep several foods and items warm while others cook.
This has a built-in grease channel and catch draws grease away from your food items. It also allows users to easily clean up at the end of each use.
This product is a super convenient compact griddle for parties, tailgaters, backyard barbeques and camping.
It also allows users to cook food without the hassle of flare-ups or flavor loss from leaked out juices, and also helps keep meat items tender.
- A 260 square inches spacious cooking surface
- Compact and easy to grill anywhere you like
- Reliable stainless steel construction
- Easy to wash and clean
- Easy to store
- Great heat output and heat distribution
- The most complaints among customers are poor support and customer service.
5. Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner – Best Gas Grill Under 150
It has a cooking space of 280 square inches over porcelain-coated grates.
This offers a powerful BTU 8,000 side burner that provides secondary cooking space for sauces or sides.
It also has 2 stainless steel in-line burners for high-quality cooking performance.
This has a firebox stand up to weather, porcelain-coated steel lid and the elements.
It is providing extra storage and prep space with its metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches.
- 3 powerful burners offer more versatility
- Reliable and durable construction
- Easy to start-up and heat control, piezo ignition
- Large cooking space, 360 square inches
- Powerful burners with up to 30000 BTUs
- Trusted American brand
- Warming rack can be used as an extra cooking area
- If not well covered during winter the paint inside the lid can get peeled
- Presence of plastic material that can be melted
Making delicious food and grilling with families and friends is a great way to comes together and share memorable BBQ experiences and eat together. You do not need to have an expensive gas grill as you can enjoy with the Best Gas Grills Under 150.
The above ranked and reviewed gas grills are inexpensive products but they offer high-quality performance and gives you great value for money.
We have tried to list both portable and outdoor gas grills due to different preferences of people. All the gas grills are tried and tested ones from well-known brands that provide reliable and quality grills for outdoor cooking.
I would personally recommend the Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gas Grill because of its high-quality standard, features, functions, compact, flexibility, different color options to choose from and cheaper price and value for money grilling.